The NSW Government has published the Public Health Order which outlines restrictions in place from the Monday 11th October after the state reaches the 70 per cent double vaccination milestone. This Public Health Order carries with it the following requirements
Hospitality areas have been listed in the Public Health Order as a ‘higher risk premise’ from October 11.
- Any person entering a club premise (clubhouse), including the pro shop, must be fully vaccinated
- Those not fully vaccinated can only enter a club premise for takeaway purposes (food and drink), and click and collect retail, or to ‘check in’ for golf. They may not browse the retail spaces.
- A club must take reasonable steps to ensure a person complies with the Public Health Order when entering premises
- The golf course and clubhouse surrounds, if club rules permit, can be accessed/utilised by unvaccinated patrons in line with outdoor gathering restrictions
- Club staff must wear a face mask when dealing directly with members of the public, unless they have an exception to do so under the Public Health Order or they are outside of Greater Sydney and have had one vaccine dose (and are booked in prior to November 1 for their second dose)
- Organisations are expected to have an up-to-date COVID-19 Safety Plan in place
Fully vaccinated persons may play in a group of four.
Persons not fully vaccinated may play in groups of two (and can play with either a fully vaccinated or an unvaccinated person).
Stay safe. Enjoy golf.
Finley Golf Club
WEEKLY GOLF CLUB NEWS